We all believe that trees can give us shelter and home. It also helps us when we are sick. It gives us fresh air and even food to eat. We can have fresh fruits coming from the tree in our back yard or garden. It is always believed that trees have the concept of giving everything to the people it needs. For most people who are studying science and biology or even science related major, they knew and studied that trees are one of the most important creature in this world for they can give food and life to the people and tree service.
Upon studying science, you will encounter a lot of different kinds of trees that maybe can be used as a medicine. There are also some types that can be used for making homes or for the construction of the house. But not all trees are useful, some of them are poisonous and you should be careful on tasting the fruit of those trees. Most of the trees, have poison through their leaves or even to their steams. Scientist believes as well that most of the roots of the trees are harmful to people’s health.
The following trees are some of the poisonous trees that you should be aware of.
- MANCHINEEL TREES: This kind of tree looks and very similar to an apple tree but to be honest with you this tree has a fruit that can be very poisonous to those people who will eat it. Its tree itself can be very dangerous as well that it releases toxins that can burn your body when it falls to you.
- SUICIDE TREES: It is from India. This is commonly seen to gardens or backyards as it has a beautiful flower that blooms. They use this if they want to kill someone as it contains poisonous agent.
- BUNYA PINE TREES: If you are standing under this tree and unlucky the broken part of the tree fell down to you. There is a possibility that you will die. It can cause brain injury to the person.
- MILKY MANGROVES TREES: We commonly see them in the coastal areas. It grows as a shelter for the fish and even to make the place stable as well. The leaves of these plants measured very long and the flower of this plant has a very spiky torn. It releases toxic and harmful chemicals. It is called latex agent. The sap of this tree is enough to cause irritation and could have some blisters on your skin. You should not put the sap as well t your eyes as it may contain agent that is enough to make a person bind.
- COMMON YEW TREES: It is called the garden killer, it is literally toxic for everyone. This is very popular in American states and cities. The female common yew tree will produce a fruit that is called red berry.